Replace stainless steel strips on 72 model

Hi all

hope a good Christmas was had by all.I am looking to renew the metal sill strips on the car,the rivets on one side are mostly missing (holes still there but strip missing) and the other side still has the strip fixed.Now I can order the stuff I need from Moss but what size drill do I need to drill out the old rivets without making the hole to big for the replacement rivets,hope I am not making myself look to daft by asking but I simply don’t know thanks in anticipation nige

Buy BSF079P from Bresco.  Pack of 18 for under a tenner.   Moss will have over a pound each for them

These are described as 1/8” pop rivet so drill as Roger has advised.

https://www.bresco.com/cgi-bin/sh000001.pl?WD=567228&PN=Round--Tuckers--moulding-clip-for-7.0mm-moulding-gap-and-3.2mm-panel-hole.-Jaguar--Vauxhall--also--Triumph-Stag-Hardtop--front--in-metal--for-plastic-see-72650---BSF079P.html#SID=29

8B13FB42-E2FC-421F-BC52-166742D8D858.jpeg

6 minutes ago, BlueTR3A-5EKT said:

Buy BSF079P from Bresco.  Pack of 18 for under a tenner.   Moss will have over a pound each for them

£1.30 for them now or £1.50 for later CR/CF cars.

Stuart.