3 hours ago, Lebro said:

What a lot of "young" people have birthdays today !!

Happy birthday all of you.  (& happy new year to all)

Bob

Only problem is look at the last time most of them visited, as its been very quiet on here lately Ive just been idly checking them each day and about 90% havent visited for years.

Stuart.

Hi Stuart I am still here -

Even though TS952 had to go (due to illness Patsy could no longer travel in her) I still check out the site every week. I was amazed that my birthday still comes up. Due to my 'extended years' I have gone from the sublime to the ridiculous , well it's not really ridiculous as it's taken us a good few miles over here in France. I still look at the TR's for sale and who knows - as they say it's never too late  ^_^

Nigel

A-test.jpg

12 minutes ago, Nigel Lay said:

Hi Stuart I am still here -

Even though TS952 had to go (due to illness Patsy could no longer travel in her) I still check out the site every week. I was amazed that my birthday still comes up. Due to my 'extended years' I have gone from the sublime to the ridiculous , well it's not really ridiculous as it's taken us a good few miles over here in France. I still look at the TR's for sale and who knows - as they say it's never too late  ^_^

Nigel

A-test.jpg

Yes I see your still around Nigel, interesting car you have now and probably more practical to get in and out of as well!

Stuart.