Strongman Glenfinnan 4 post car lift.

You've got a nice lift there Mike, Strongman are very generous with advice if you have one of their products (even if bought second hand). Why not give them a call or drop an e mail ?

Mick Richards

Thankyou Mike, I have phoned them re another issue on assembly and they have been brilliant with there advice. I shall be phoning them again tomorrow for there advice and I'm sure they will answer my querie. My impatience was not wanting to wait another day to finish the instalation but  no worries because I spent 5 hours going sideways at 3 sisters race circuit in a drift car with my son. Very exciting.

Lift motors and similar should use a 16A MCB type C. They have 16C on the front. They are designed for use for motors and other electromagnetic devices that have a medium surge current on start up. If you use the more common 16B then it may trip as the motor starts.

Mick