Roger H, an open message.

Hello Roger,

can I say how pleased I was to see you acknowledge the sincere birthday wishes sent to you for yesterday.

It was good to see a post from you, and I take this opportunity to ask you to return to the fold.

I think that your not being active here is, frankly, a lose, lose situation, and I really do hope that you will reconsider,

there is no one here would not wish to see you back where you rightly should be.

John.

I would echo John’s sentiments about the hopeful return of Roger.

It is a shame that he was not more thoughtful when he originally removed Roger’s thread on the Channel drownings, without letting him know why, which caused all ensuing reactions..

Graham

Edited by Grahamgl
  • 2 weeks later...

You know I heard something that made me immensely  sad, around the same time as Roger had his post removed without being told, a man lost 2 members of his family, within days of each other, his whole world seemed to be falling apart, turned completely upside down. 

Bump the message up, you don’t think Roger’s Wife doesn’t keep him fully aware. For goodness sake, Roger, stop walking away from when things don’t go your way. Just post before nobody cares whether you do or don’t. Don’t let the silly hat define you.

23 hours ago, John Morrison said:

Thought it might be the time to, 'Bump,' this open message to Roger?

John.

On 12/3/2021 at 12:18 PM, John Morrison said:

Hello Roger,

can I say how pleased I was to see you acknowledge the sincere birthday wishes sent to you for yesterday.

It was good to see a post from you, and I take this opportunity to ask you to return to the fold.

I think that your not being active here is, frankly, a lose, lose situation, and I really do hope that you will reconsider,

there is no one here would not wish to see you back where you rightly should be.

John.

+1

C’mon Roger, give us all a Christmas present, please rejoin posting on the Forum. We can all get on ( mostly), it would be a shame to let our communications end like this.

Mick Richards

3 hours ago, Chris Hubball said:

+1

Comeback Roger we need you

Merry Christmas

Cheers Chris

+1

Ciao, David