MPH to KM Converter

During my search for a converted speedo.... I need KMH... I came across a mechanical 'converter'.

Unfortunately I cannot get anymore info other than a photo of said item.

Has anyone come across anything like this???

Screenshot 2021-11-28 at 16.03.09.png

Screenshot 2021-11-28 at 16.02.58.png

Converters were popular here after we changed from imperial to metric about 1975. Haven't seen one for ages.

12 hours ago, chris172 said:

where's the best place to get a KMH speedo... I'm in Spain and most probably need one to pass ITV (MOT) even historics need MOTs here

Hi Chris

I'm not sure about in Spain, but here in France (where they tend to be pretty fussy) they didn't have any problem with my MPH speedo, but mine does have KPH on the internal dial which I would assume is standard on all UK cars.

Cheers, Robert

13 hours ago, chris172 said:

where's the best place to get a KMH speedo... I'm in Spain and most probably need one to pass ITV (MOT) even historics need MOTs here

Speedograph Richfield will convert yours http://www.speedograph-richfield.com/

Stuart.

On 12/3/2021 at 4:07 AM, rwest said:

Hi Chris

I'm not sure about in Spain, but here in France (where they tend to be pretty fussy) they didn't have any problem with my MPH speedo, but mine does have KPH on the internal dial which I would assume is standard on all UK cars.

Cheers, Robert

Same on the Smiths US speedometers...2 sets of numbers...the big ones are mph and the smaller are kph

On 12/2/2021 at 9:19 PM, chris172 said:

If yours was an ex USA exported car does it just have MPH? Try the TR Shop in London. info@trshop.co.uk