Mods . . can we please bring back the thumbs ups, smilies, thanks, cheers etc?

Dear Moderators

Can we please bring back the thumbs up, the thanks, the smiles etc?  It comes across now as such a dull and un-appreciative lot we have here and so often I am helped from the clutches of disaster by the good people of this forum?

Any others agree / or disagree?  If so, just do a thumbs up click below. . . arghh. . . sorry we cant ;-)

+1. 

It works ok on another forum I visit.
If you post “strong” views, you should be prepared that not everyone agrees with you (and that’s perfectly fine for me.

Issue is if we do not respect other views, and the responses get overheated. 

Cheers,
Waldi

56 minutes ago, ntc said:

Yep and unfortunately was abused by some 

+1

Old subject, but probably worth mentioning that this is the only forum I frequent which doesn’t have this feature enabled - in my view it is an odd choice, although I also thought the reaction of some posters to the likes/dislikes their posts received from others could be very strange.

....... Andy 

17 hours ago, Mike C said:

Maybe have likes but certainly not dislikes. If people have a negative opinion on anything they can either explain it in a post or keep it to themselves.

+1