Social Reports

Hello

I've been doing our group reports for sometime now, but not done any recently due to non events. Ive just started to put some together and I can't for the life of me see where or how I can change the font size. it is probably me, but has something changed? I can see the icons for Italics, Bold, Strikethrough, Images etc etc but nowhere for font size. I'm sure there used to be a icon for it.

Can anybody help please? Thanks.

Ian

There is no problem with the copy and paste, it keeps the para spacings, and you can still change the layout, but no Font change. I've just taken a screen shot of the page to show the limited options.

Cheers

Ian

Screenshot 2021-11-24 at 16.54.03.png

I am going to guess that this is deliberate so that across multiple social scenes from different groups it maintains the same look and feel across the whole website. Wayne would probably describe this as professional. This is achieved by maintaining the same font and font size. You can highlight parts of the text using bold or italics. As the website is also adaptive, this helps maintain readability on different devices. 

The same text input screen is used for events and other parts of the website, more consistency.

Mick

I can understand wanting to set or maintain an image or look, and would agree on having only one available font. But reports, social or otherwise are all about highlights, and having font size options should be one of those highlights. It seems unnecessarily restrictive.

Ian