Hardtop wanted

Hi marki.

Thanks, and if I did not know better I would think Derek was rubbing it in £75.00 complete, even back then that must have been a great price.

I have noticed a lot more interest in hardtops, maybe something to do with most TR6 owners are old, and not getting old, I know I am.

Mick.

I bought a hard top a few years ago.. perhaps I was lucky as I got it for £250 but it needed respraying.. Mine has a britax sunroof in it.. 

I bought it for the RBRR but in the end it turned out to be such a good combo that I have never taken it off..

2021-10-03 17.58.18.jpg

double post

Edited by Tim D.

double post

Edited by Tim D.
3 minutes ago, marki said:

Hi Tim.

Yes I saw you on the RBRR, was the sunroof in it when you bought it. I think that's the perfect combination.

cheers Mark.

I bought it with the sunroof. I had to take it out to respray the top but it is pretty simple to remove. I have it open most of the time, even in the rain as the aerodynamics stop the rain coming in. It has a fold out wind deflector which you can push up to tune the airflow so you stop it blustering inside the cabin.

Cheers

Tim