Help with some measurements?

Can someone help out and tell me the measurements across the car in between the A posts. 
also floor to bottom of dash under glove box. 
ta

I have found a vitesse  roll bar at mums and was thinking of using it as a front under dash bar on my 3a

Thank Bob. 
just don’t have mine with me at the moment. And I may be able to cut dads old vitesse bar to suit. 

Hi Hamish.

Distance between A posts at the top (Trim in place)  1100mm

Distance bottom edge of dash (under glove box) to top of rubber mats which are on top of carpet  480mm

Bob.

1 hour ago, Lebro said:

Hi Hamish.

Distance between A posts at the top (Trim in place)  1100mm

Distance bottom edge of dash (under glove box) to top of rubber mats which are on top of carpet  480mm

Bob.

Thanks Bob

i will get measuring. 

26 minutes ago, BlueTR3A-5EKT said:

Cut it in half and widen it with the tube you cut off the legs that are too long?

I could Peter but as I am considering additional safety features I think I need a continuous tube. 
it was a gamble that I could “re-purpose” the vitesse bar. 

There are people out there that will bend to order. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kit-Car-Parts-Roll-Bar-Light-Bars-Bumpers-Steps-Wing-Brackets-Tube-Bending-/185084034493?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m2548.l6249&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

"There are people out there that will bend to order."

OOoooohhh ain't he bold ? he talks the parlarei like born to it.

Mick Richards

42 minutes ago, Motorsport Mickey said:

Mick Richards

Polari https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polari

Stuart.

1 hour ago, Motorsport Mickey said:

Mick Richards

:o :D

1 hour ago, Hamish said:

:o :D

Just don't talk to me about "bulging lallies".

Mick Richards

Hi Hammish, just to let you know I have a full roll cage which was taken out of my Tr3a recently before I sold the car

Full cage consists of rear hoop with detachable cross tube, door bars, and front hoop which goes from chassis mounts and goes up A post and continues the line of front screen and returns to rear hoop and has a under dash cross tube. Ready to fit complete with all fitting  perfect fit under hardtop. If interested let me know. Supplied by TRE. Excellent cage offering full protection and rigidity.

18 hours ago, Mike59 said:

Hi Hammish, just to let you know I have a full roll cage which was taken out of my Tr3a recently before I sold the car

Full cage consists of rear hoop with detachable cross tube, door bars, and front hoop which goes from chassis mounts and goes up A post and continues the line of front screen and returns to rear hoop and has a under dash cross tube. Ready to fit complete with all fitting  perfect fit under hardtop. If interested let me know. Supplied by TRE. Excellent cage offering full protection and rigidity.

Mike PM  sent