Does anyone have a good exploded view diagram of how things all fit in place under the dash please; or some clear photos?

I took loads of photos when I dismantled the car back in 2019, but lost them when I sat on my phone. School boy error not to have backed them up. 

Regards,

Mark 

Thanks Graham, is that the overdrive solenoid you have fitted on the battery tray (1)?  What is the thick black piece at (2)? And finally what is the pipe at (3) connected to at the other end please?

AA0598B4-75CE-4B3D-B572-60E3D3415210.jpeg

Mark, yes that is the OD solenoid, it's upside down in this photo, a lot of trial and error when reassembling. This was 10 years ago so had to do a bit of head scratching to remember what everything is, 2 is the left hand defrost duct and the drain from the vent goes through the centre of the lefthand drive steering column hole rubber blank plug, you can just see it in engine bay photo.

Graham

P1010208.JPG

P1010210.JPG

P1010217.JPG