White TR6 spotted in Queniborough, Leicestershire

Hello All,

I have recently moved to Queniborough in Leicestershire and today spotted a white TR6 going past the house (Main Street). Would be interesred if the owner was local. I have a 71 Damson TR6.

Regards.

Mark.

Hi Mark, have you joined in with the Leicestershire TR Group activities yet? We meet at the Gate Hangs Well in Syston, not far from you, on the 3rd Thursday of each month with other events happening from time to time. We had a curry night last evening, a great night out with 23 of us having a good time. We have a plan to visit Wells next the Sea on Sunday but this may be postponed if the forecast stays as bad as it currently is: heavy rain and strong winds not good for fish and chips on the quayside and a walk on the beach.

Contact details here: https://www.tr-register.co.uk/group/leicestershire

Mick

Thanks George and Mick,

Not yet joined the Leicestershire TR Group due to family illness, but will do, and hopefully will attend the meets at the Gate Hangs Well in the Spring. I am only about 2 miles away. Thanks again.

Mark.