Coast to Coast 3 June 19th 2022

Having enjoyed the Italianate Job earlier this year I have once again begun to organise next years C2C run which will have a distinctly 'Art Deco' theme to it.   The aim is to start next years journey from Bournemouth  and end up either in Liverpool or Swansea.  ( I can't be more definite at the at the moment as i'm still negotiating with the hotels).

What I can be defitate about are the dates.  Starting on Sunday 19th June at a sea front hotel in Bournemouth we shall wend our way over some highways and byways to our overnight stop on the Monday 20th where we will have our usual three course dinner.  The next day, Tuesday 21st  is mid summers day and so we may have to forego the usual ritual sacrifice at dawn in order to arrive safely at our final destination where another 3 course dinner awaits us.  Depending upon which hotel offers us the best deal, participants can enjoy a few days exploring the Welsh coast or experience a city break in Liverpool if they wish to stay on a bit longer. 

As before the limit is set at 25 cars and a detailed road book and rally plaque will be  provided. You don't have to be in a TR to do this trip but it would be nice to see any sort of classic car.  Early booking is advisable and deposit of £100 per car secures your place. We hope to keep the overall cost down to £425 for the three day event but no more than £450.   Further details will be posted here in due course but for anyone wishing to pay their deposit  by bank transfer the details are below.

HSBC account number is 02058634        Sort code  40-08-46 

Account name  TSOA(UK) Triumph Sporting Owners Association 

If anyone has any questions then please contact me on 1953paulhogan@gmail.com 

Paul Hogan. 

C2C portmierion.jpg