2022 European Meeting - Sweden

Bookings are now open for this event to be held in Sweden in early September 2022. For those not familiar with the European Meetings, they bring together members of TR clubs across Europe from Spain, Norway, Italy to the Czech Republic and most places in between. This event is expected to attract over 150 TRs. Each member of the European family of TR clubs takes in turn to host an event for the other clubs. The UK has been allocated 35 places for this event and demand is expected to be high. The event is open to all TR Register members on a first come, first served basis.

For more details, a presentation from the TR Club Sweden (in English) and a registration form please see our website: https://www.tr-register.co.uk/event/2022/09/2603/European-Meeting-Sweden-2022

Mick

That is a fantastic itinerary which (IMO) is significantly more appealing than the  recent UK event .... and I would love to attend (and could probably convince Mrs Hawk to attend as well).

Unfortunately I am already boked up for that weekend

Wow, a staggering response from the membership. All 35 spaces have now been booked and a reserve list created. It must be the fastest take-up ever. I will try to get more spaces for the UK. 

Mick