We made it... 2000 miles in 2 days.

We did it again..

The TR survived the club triumph Round Britain Reliability Run. 2000 miles around the UK in 2 days. Despite monsoons, Scottish roads (degraded terribly since last time) and tiredness.  And not issues.  Well chuffed

Tim

20211003_175723.jpg

9 hours ago, RogerH said:

Hi Tim,

here you are just setting off

Roger

DSC_6832a.jpg

Hey Roger. Great picture!

8 minutes ago, AndyR100 said:

..... and one from a little later at Gledrid :) 

91FDCE92-3186-4CAC-B43B-B3A0CC533427.jpeg

Thanks. Grabbed that one of FB. You folks were fab! Chocolates  and great marshaling around Lake Gledrid!

Well done Tim, we were unable to participate this time but I know from previous years that you’re still buzzing having completed the event. We brought Geoffrey down to Bude where we were marshalling to cheer you on. He positively purred all the way home, I think he wants to do it again (!) and seeing all of you in the car park at Bude on a high was certainly infectious!

8 hours ago, Ben Freer said:

Well done Tim, we were unable to participate this time but I know from previous years that you’re still buzzing having completed the event. We brought Geoffrey down to Bude where we were marshalling to cheer you on. He positively purred all the way home, I think he wants to do it again (!) and seeing all of you in the car park at Bude on a high was certainly infectious!

Hi Ben, 

Thanks for coming to bude! Rbrr is a bit of a disease. This was my 4th, 2 in a Stag and 2 in Jessie the TR6. I also ran a 2500 TC saloon this time for my uncle (also a register member). Think I might use a stag next time. Just need to buy one :-)  

20211003_020735.jpg