Got it home - post edited

42 minutes ago, FatJon said:

I used to be a member of the Vauxhall Viva club. There was a guy who used to trailer his 1300 Firenza to each show and put up ropes so nobody could touch it. He was most dismayed that mine had no handles and electric door poppers. He was close to a heart attack when when he saw what was under the bonnet. We agreed to differ on style but still shared a lot of beers.

My TR6 is shiny black even where it should be satin black and I really could not give a flying one. It has also has EFI, wire wheels, the "wrong" exhaust(s), non standard suspension, roll hoops, a gauge pod where the ashtray should, a bluetooth radio and big silly speakers in the back. Enjoy YOUR car. I'm just off to order a sub woofer :)

OMG - how dare you say such things  :lol::lol::lol:        

Just drive it and put a silly grin on your face 

Cars are there to be played with

Roger

• 10 months later...
4 hours ago, David Solloway said:

It’s a lot better condition now. Runs lovely. I’m very pleased with it. 

I owned it from 2012-2019, N/S inner wings were the worse part of it when I sold it.

56 minutes ago, David Solloway said:

Inner wings had been replaced by previous owner, all excellent condition now. A lot of money was spend by prior owner.

That's good nice to hear it is back on top form, I saw it at a couple of times at the auctions and contemplated buying it back :). I have attached some photos of the state they were in when I sold it, I have more pictures of it if you want them for historical records.

Screenshot_20220904-184208_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20220904-184234_Chrome.jpg

9 minutes ago, kdb550 said:

That's good nice to hear it is back on top form, I saw it at a couple of times at the auctions and contemplated buying it back :). I have attached some photos of the state they were in when I sold it, I have more pictures of it if you want them for historical records.

Screenshot_20220904-184208_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20220904-184234_Chrome.jpg

If you’re happy to share that would be great. Thank you