Got it home - post edited

Welcome to the forum and club, assuming you have joined already. Your nearest group is the Dorset Group, get in touch with them if you fancy a run out or a meet up with like minded enthusiasts: https://www.tr-register.co.uk/group/dorset

A nice looking car, hope it goes as well as it looks and you have a lot of fun with it.

Mick 

Welcome to the fold David. Our unofficial motto is "Nowhere's far in a TR" and there are plenty trips / runs to choose from, many of which are featured in our club magazine TR Action. There really is something for everyone.

Some of us have also tested the motto on the Club Triumph organised Round Britain Reliability Run (RBRR) - check out the other threads on this forum. It covers 2000 miles in 48 hours. It's surprising (and truly inspiring) how many of the cars taking part are TR's. 

However you use your 6 I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Ray 

Looks great, I'd leave the correct year plate colour (originally) and even go so far as getting the proper (expensive) press on number versions. 

Gareth

Nice looking car David, like you, I am new to TR6 ownership having bought mine within the last month.

Not done many miles yet and she is currently at the garage being serviced and checked over. But they are a great drive with smooth power deliver and attract a fair amount of admirers.

Enjoy

Sam

The matt black finish has only been applied to the relevant area of the rear valence below the boot lid. The black finish should extend into the rear corners of the rear wings.

Nigel