JRV8 turnkey Rover V8 engines

S&S moved from Ramsbottom to Bacup, and I think Steve has now sold his parts, emptied his unit and the yard - and just about retired................
Ian

On 9/24/2021 at 1:14 PM, cvtrian said:

S&S moved from Ramsbottom to Bacup, and I think Steve has now sold his parts, emptied his unit and the yard - and just about retired................
Ian

If I'm not wrong, some (or most, or all ??) of Steve' Tr7 parts were bought by Jonathan Fallowell (I'm not sure about the spelling either, sorry), a very nice chap from whom I bought my Mk1 Estate.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi 

I brought an engine that required rebuild and had it custom built by JRV8, real easy they organised collection, rebuilt it and returned with fully documented. with CD of the build and certificates etc.

I would always recommend these guys is you are looking for a 3.5 V8, I have had no issues with mine al all