tr3a Rear apron drainage pipe.

I don’t think the originals matter too much. You can get a tube on Amazon in a very small oversize for a very modest price. 

sourcing map Lubricating Oil Hose, 10mm ID x 14mm OD 3.3ft Rubber Water Hose Tubing Black

Hope this helps

Keith

1196CA17-502F-4638-B0A5-E52708C97CDE.jpeg

284CEFEC-3D2F-4804-87E2-849339894F11.jpeg

Spot the order leader code on it too.  Incredibly helpful system by Unipart/JRT/AM.  Supplied through Unipart/JRT dealer number E0303, who was University Motors in Epsom. to Cox and Buckles in Richmond. 

If my memory serves me rightly.

Pt No 631700 Drain Pipe   (it comes from a Tri 2000/2500/2.5 PI Estate & is the water/overflow fuel drain pipe for the external fuel filler cap housing)

For customer TRKJW*W  First 2 characters -TR - directed 'goods-in' to place in the Triumph TR stock area. (TRST meant put away in TR stock location, we were in the same building as The Sprite & Midget Centre and they used Triumph sourced items too on the 1500 Midget so used SAMST).

KJW - that's you Keith, so special order, 

The last two characters are probably PW which is me, who raised the order & would be asked about who the customer was if it was not in the order book.    

We were very professional with our stock delivery and  location arrangements.

I'll get my anorak......

Cheers

Peter W

PS in the back ground of the photo are more hoses fitted with their 'Corbin' spring wire clips - Straight off the big Triumph Estate car!

Edited by BlueTR3A-5EKT
29 minutes ago, BlueTR3A-5EKT said:

Spot the order leader code on it too.  Incredibly helpful system by Unipart/JRT/AM.  Supplied through Unipart/JRT dealer number E0303, who was University Motors in Epsom. to Cox and Buckles in Richmond. 

If my memory serves me rightly.

Pt No 631700 Drain Pipe   (it comes from a Tri 2000/2500/2.5 PI Estate & is the water/overflow fuel drain pipe for the external fuel filler cap housing)

For customer TRKJW*W  First 2 characters -TR - directed 'goods-in' to place in the Triumph TR stock area. (TRST meant put away in TR stock location, we were in the same building as The Sprite & Midget Centre and they used Triumph sourced items too on the 1500 Midget so used SAMST).

KJW - that's you Keith, so special order, 

The last two characters are probably PW which is me, who raised the order & would be asked about who the customer was if it was not in the order book.    

We were very professional with our stock delivery and  location arrangements.

I'll get my anorak......

Cheers

Peter W

PS in the back ground of the photo are more hoses fitted with their 'Corbin' spring wire clips - Straight off the big Triumph Estate car!

Shame they dont do the same these days as the part number theyre using now is 55265 which is too thick wall to go through the original holes in the quarter panels.

Stuart.

Sadly that part ran out from Triumph 30 years ago.  My brother and I researched the tubes for modern supply and there are a few metric sized pipes with thin walls available.   Challenge is the colour…….

Peter W