Leaving Triumph Ownership - a thankyou!

its been a while since I've been on here and having sold my TR6 2 years ago I have just sold my TR4 and am now without a Triumph for the first time in many years. As you can see the TR4 wasnt original but its a great car & gone to a new owner who will get lots of enjoyment from it

I'd like to thank the forum community for all the help they have given me over the years & all the enjoymentI've had from these great little cars

best wishes to you all

Graeme

IMG_6497.jpeg

IMG_6505.jpeg

IMG_6511.jpeg

Mal

nothing at the moment

Since I was 20 I have been lucky enough to have an MGA, MGB, MGBGT, TR6, TR4 so probably all the old british sports cars I need

I have an F Type R now as a daily and a V12 Vantage S for giggles - both much more comfortable, but I must say the TR4 as it finished up with all the mods was a lot of fun at almost legal speeds - although it ended up costing me as much to build & repair over the years as the F Type (2nd hand) did to buy

Graeme