TR250 Tachometer

After many years of the tachometer over-reading I think a job for this winter will be a re-calibration or replacement. I am assuming that the head/ratio is incorrect, could any  one be able to give me the correct head ratio number in order to facilitate this. The current head is 3.55:1

Photo of existing head enclosed.

Thanks

Tom.

17D863BF-A935-4E73-9CF9-8DE60590CAC9.jpeg

Edited by tom hall

Thanks Peter, just had another look on the dial - I hadn’t spotted the numbers partially hidden at the top. They read 2413/00A! 

The rev counter is definitely out - the car ticks over lumpily at 1400rpm…

I’ve had previous machine readings of a true 1000rpm with the rev counter showing 1500rpm, up to 4000rpm showing as 5500 rpm

I’ll have a look on line at the usual suppliers.

Edited by tom hall

I've recently had mine refurbished and converted to electronic by Classic Spares and Engineering in Scotland. 

The car restoration isn't complete yet, so I can't report on its' accuracy in use, but I'm very pleased with the external finish and they were easy to deal with and didn't take forever and a day.

No connection, just a satisfied customer.

Dave McD