Texas Triumph Register TR3A/B Wiring Diagram

When I fitted a new loom to TuRK back in 2009/10 I used the diagram below (Texas Triumph Register) in conjunction with the coloured Auto-Wire one but can't find the laminated version or the pdf in my files or online, does anyone have the pdf they can post?

Cheers, Andrew

1733710466_TR3AWiringDiagram.thumb.jpg.67f110fd0ddf8bdee4a3f86838c8941d.jpg

That's my original photo, Andrew.  Mike Hado, a TR3B owner in Texas drew the original and was kind enough to send me a copy.  I laminated it and it's on my garage wall, just as it was shown in that photo from years ago.  I don't believe Mike ever put a digital version out for public use.

5 hours ago, stuart said:

Don’t agree with the heater wiring picking up power from A2 fuse box position as that is not ignition controlled.

I would want my heater motor to stop running when I switched off the ignition 

On 9/20/2021 at 11:35 AM, stuart said:

That's the coloured Auto-Wire one I also used Stuart, thanks.

On 9/20/2021 at 1:11 PM, Don H. said:

That's my original photo, Andrew.  Mike Hado, a TR3B owner in Texas drew the original and was kind enough to send me a copy.  I laminated it and it's on my garage wall, just as it was shown in that photo from years ago.  I don't believe Mike ever put a digital version out for public use.

Don, that's why I couldn't find the laminated version it was on your wall! :lol:  Looking closer at the photo, I can see its not my garage wall so maybe I just used the photo on my laptop.... :huh: 

Rog, I'm ok for wiring diagrams thanks.

Thanks all, Andrew

Edited by Andrew Smith