Good wood Revival live stream now.

Been watching that all day.   I was supposed to be there today, but got sick (Covid type symptoms, but PCR test said not covid ?), so couldn't make it.

Will probably watch tomorrow as well.

Thanks for posting.

Bob.

Some great “racing” given it was practice yesterday. Ideal conditions. As always wonderful cars with drivers trying really hard sometimes too hard 

15 hours ago, Lebro said:

Been watching that all day.   I was supposed to be there today, but got sick (Covid type symptoms, but PCR test said not covid ?), so couldn't make it.

Will probably watch tomorrow as well.

Thanks for posting.

Bob.

Which is no doubt why I couldn’t meet up with you, (or Iain for that matter although his was work related). The weather was great and the crowds massive, the only down side was the appalling traffic management arrangements for getting in. I queued for 30 minutes before I disobeyed the sign that said “follow the yellow signs and ignore your satnav”, and got in within about 10 minutes by doing what the satnav told me to do. 

Rgds Ian

PS if I go again, big “if” I shall ignore the signs. 

The Frazer Nashes in the wet were epic in the Brooklands trophy today. (Watched that at home on the live stream, we were there yesterday in the sunshine though). Also yesterday the Austin A40s battling in the St Mary's trophy was bonkers. For sheer entertainment and excitement it makes F1 a big yawn (just IMO :rolleyes:).

Nigel

Edited by Bleednipple

I like many of you I’m sure, enjoyed the live stream coverage of the Revival again this year. It can never be as good as being there but that aside,  when I used to visit each year, the interlude that I enjoyed the most was the flying displays. I’m sure that the reason that it is no longer part of  the weekend is as a result of some of the tragic accidents that have occurred in recent times. I’m so glad that I was able to enjoy them while they lasted.

Here are a few photographs that bring super memories.

2213B73D-45AD-4552-B22F-EF981F0598D7.jpeg

765F3631-7D64-4D4D-8482-7C9422A3970F.jpeg

FDAD1B74-FC1A-4F3B-B116-C6A91CC3D0F2.jpeg

6EDD30AC-CEAD-4E3E-9BD2-DFF5F9491E9D.jpeg

D7D1EED0-E2E7-4350-8729-6BEE434F2D52.jpeg

19866255-BFFD-42F7-A36F-4925F4AFBE46.jpeg

Cannot the TRR have a word with Goodwood?      The only race for which Triumphs would be suitable is the St.Mary's Trophy and that is now limited by regulations for cars produced befoe the end of 1965, in other words TR4 or  earlier.   Sporting TR4s exist, of course, but there were none in that race, although there were many (Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn) Austin A40s See   https://www.goodwood.com/globalassets/.road--racing/event-coverage/revival/2021/9-september/entry-list/revival-entry-list-2021-v3.pdf

There is nothing for later TRs, let alone Spitfires or GT6s.      OK, they seem to be obsessed by the 1940s, not the 1960s, and ots their game but how about some suppport for TR entrants?

John