Anyone used a cavity spray gun for wax?

I've searched for this answer but not quite found what I wanted so posting my question .....

There are a good few spray guns for cavity wax application for circa £13 which screw into the wax canister and have a flexible hose to get inside the cavities of a TR chassis.

1.) Are they any good?

2.) Do they actually pick up the wax fron a, say, 5l canister?

I think I would like a multi-direction spray jet on the end but cannot quite see that this is supplied but can you drill what is given to you in the kit?

Purley for illustration https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162774127424?epid=1024835002&hash=item25e6181340:g:v7QAAOSwYX9f04Qs

Richard

i was thinking of a long tube plugged one end and several holes drilled everywhere then sticking it on the end of the gun and firing waxoyl down slowly dragging it bak and forth hope it works

i will do it in the garage first to view the spray pattern 

david

3 hours ago, Richard Pope said:

I've searched for this answer but not quite found what I wanted so posting my question .....

There are a good few spray guns for cavity wax application for circa £13 which screw into the wax canister and have a flexible hose to get inside the cavities of a TR chassis.

1.) Are they any good?

2.) Do they actually pick up the wax fron a, say, 5l canister?

I think I would like a multi-direction spray jet on the end but cannot quite see that this is supplied but can you drill what is given to you in the kit?

Purley for illustration https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162774127424?epid=1024835002&hash=item25e6181340:g:v7QAAOSwYX9f04Qs

Yes , buy I x lt can, then decant from larger cans, with a decent compressor job goes really well.

Also the 1 lt container will fit inside an old, electric kettle, to soften the wax.

Test the pattern/spray inside an old jam jar.

Highly recommend the system.

John.

John.

Might I suggest using the Bilt Hamber injection wax. It comes in large aerosol cans with a long thin wand.  The can works at all angles and sprays for 360 degrees.  I believe their products are far superior to Waxoil (which I have used in the past) and have used them on several cars, including my TR4.  No need for a compressor, no need to thin or heat up the fluid.  Really excellent stuff.

15 hours ago, MikeyB1 said:

Might I suggest using the Bilt Hamber injection wax. It comes in large aerosol cans with a long thin wand.  The can works at all angles and sprays for 360 degrees.  I believe their products are far superior to Waxoil (which I have used in the past) and have used them on several cars, including my TR4.  No need for a compressor, no need to thin or heat up the fluid.  Really excellent stuff.

Yep, just ordered Dynax-S50. Good price on eBay at £53 for 5 litre.

Thanks all for suggestions.