Electronic Ignition - 123 model

Hi,

Can anyone help me with the 123 Ignition system Model 123\Tune + 6 .  It is the blue tooth version.  How can that be fitted to my 1973 TR6 when i have a mechanical drive for the tacho?  Is there an alternative 123 model that would work?  I have asked 123 ignition Co the same question but no response to date.

If this model cannot be fitted any recommendations on luminition system as alternative

Many thanks

Tony

Tony 

CSI  are another Dutch electronic distributor company that produce dizzys like 123 and of equal quality.  The main diff in my opinion is that 123 machine the housings from billet Al, whereas CSI have lucas look alike bodies made to house the electrics for the more original look.   Additionally CSI have a housing for the TR6 with the mechanical tacho drive on it as per the original   but with the electronic inside    they can do them with pre programmed curves or as a bluetooth option.  Both a very good products in my opinion.  I have CSI fitted in two of my cars    one bluetooth one regular

• 2 weeks later...

Tony

I have the 123 Tune + fitted and really very pleased with it.  Had the tacho converted to electronic by  JDO Instruments (www.jdoinstruments.com).  Think the cost was £150 plus postage.

Adrian

2 hours ago, Adrian Steele said:

Tony

I have the 123 Tune + fitted and really very pleased with it.  Had the tacho converted to electronic by  JDO Instruments (www.jdoinstruments.com).  Think the cost was £150 plus postage.

Adrian

Same here and very happy with it after a few years.