A new Goodwood trackday 23 September

Goodwood - Thursday September 23rd

TR Register members have an opportunity to join a track day at Goodwood on Thursday 23rd September run by John Willcocks, an instructor at Goodwood.

The cost is £295 for the day with a maximum of 35 cars running in an open pit-lane format with a maximum of 10 cars on the circuit at any one time, so there will be plenty of track time. This is excellent value as summer days at Goodwood are usually between £400 and £500 per day, so this is a "not to be repeated" offer. This is the last day John is running this year and his days are always great.

The entire text of his email is replicated below so you have all of the details:

This is a unique opportunity for a bargain Summer Track Day. The last one I shall run this year as Goodwood is totally booked until mid November and I am lucky to have been offered a cancelled date between the Revival and Members meetings, so all the grandstands will be in place: Ideal for some spectacular photo opportunities..

Thursday 23rd September 
98DB Static Noise - 96db Driveby. 

Limited to a maximum of 35 cars, to ensure that you’ll have  more track time than you can use, entries will include 1 lunch served the Jackie Stewart Pavillion (JSP).
Extra lunches may be available, so if that is your desire, please let me know and I’ll get a cost. Or of course you can eat at the Aero Club or bring your own vittles, 

We will all need to observe any prevailing masking or social distance guidelines. I’m not aware of any at this stage.

I’m afraid there is no time to take deposits and I will only be able to do this if there are sufficient numbers. If you are in the happy position of being able to do it and/or have friends who would like to, please send this mail onto them and if they pay as below please ask them to email me so I have their contacts. I don’t have time to guess who they might be I’m afraid.

I’ll take the entries in the order of monies received and limit the number of cars to 35, so that there will be more track time than you will need. 

Please now pay £295 (includes one lunch) by bank, transfer to Info via PM From me.

Please put your Surname as the payment reference even if you are paying from a company account.
Please let me know when you have paid and the car you will be bringing. 

Extra drivers and passengers are FoC but please be aware that only the paid for cars will be able to run on track.

If you are in, the  Sign-on link is below but do remember to bring your licence on the day for verification.
https://www.goodwood.com/disclaimer-form-pre-reg/

I do hope that you can make it and look forward seeing you again, or for the first time, for a relaxed and social day at the best Historic track in the country.

Best wishes
John

John Willcocks

Bargain summer Track Day at Goodwood Thursday 23rd September 

As Above, PLEASE Contact me for detail , and bacs info.