Sky Mobile?

15 hours ago, ntc said:

Anybody use it and any good?

Check locally to you as it can be very variable.

Stuart.

Sky use O2 as the actual carrier I believe - they just buy the service and put their name on it.  Like Ian I use Giff-Gaff which is also O2 

On 9/8/2021 at 10:53 AM, stuart said:

Check locally to you as it can be very variable.

Stuart.

Thanks all Stuart new mast near me and Rob is right it uses o2 I like the idea of rolling data it’s just the coverage elsewhere? There site shows 99% on o2

9 minutes ago, ntc said:

Thanks all Stuart new mast near me and Rob is right it uses o2 I like the idea of rolling data it’s just the coverage elsewhere? There site shows 99% on o2

Ive got a backup phone on O2 as a "Just in case" and they keep offering all sorts of cheap deals on SIM only but dont believe all they say about coverage. TBH  unless your using your phone for everything out and about including downloading movies your not going to use that much data, I was away in Wales for eight days with virtually no WIFI so using 4G data all the time and only managed to use less than 3Gig.

Stuart.

Sky use O2 as their carrier network.

Seems to work exactly as O2 did for my wife but cheaper & data rolls up for future use. GiffGaff also use O2 and again the connectivity is the same in the UK.

I am presently with Virgin having swapped from Vodafone - unsurprisingly the connectivity is the same as Virgin use Vodafone's network.

On 9/9/2021 at 4:07 PM, stuart said:TBH  unless your using your phone for everything out and about including downloading movies your not going to use that much data, I was away in Wales for eight days with virtually no WIFI so using 4G data all the time and only managed to use less than 3Gig.

Stuart.

Agreed. I buy an £8 data and calls bundle from GiffGaff every month and never use all the data (3Gb). 

Rgds Ian

• 3 weeks later...