Intermittent Wash Wipe controller Second Edition, order NOW!

Morning TR fans

following the runaway success of the First Edition WashWipe controller for the TR6, and other models with some fettling, I’m ready to make a Second Edition!

this will be a run of Five units and the price will be £30 including UK postage.

quite a few people asked to be ‘put on the list’ but as i never actually made a list please reply to this thread with your orders, first come first served!

i’ll also make availabe the Instructions Sheet later this week for those wanting to copy/enhance/read about the units.

regards

steve

5 hours ago, Steves_TR6 said:

Morning TR fans

following the runaway success of the First Edition WashWipe controller for the TR6, and other models with some fettling, I’m ready to make a Second Edition!

this will be a run of Five units and the price will be £30 including UK postage.

quite a few people asked to be ‘put on the list’ but as i never actually made a list please reply to this thread with your orders, first come first served!

i’ll also make availabe the Instructions Sheet later this week for those wanting to copy/enhance/read about the units.

regards

steve

Hi Steve, I was on the original 2nd list (I think).

Cheers Darren

So thats the 5 Second Edition units allocated !

Malcolm, Stuart, David, Mike and Darren are the fortunate few this time !

I could do with a 4a/5 test car to validate that the park switching is compatible, i do think ot is but need to test on a car ideally

in the meantime i’ve ordered the components and will make the units in the next 2 weeks.

once they are made i’ll request shipping details and get them on their way.

steve

PS as winter draws in i’ll likely have time for a bigger production run to meet any further demand....

On 9/1/2021 at 2:25 PM, Steves_TR6 said:

I could do with a 4a/5 test car to validate that the park switching is compatible, i do think ot is but need to test on a car ideally

in the meantime i’ve ordered the components and will make the units in the next 2 weeks.

steve

PS as winter draws in i’ll likely have time for a bigger production run to meet any further demand....

Thanks Steve - mines for a TR6.

Darren

steve

thanks steve just message me David

steve

Good afternoon TR fans.

following testing/feedback on the FE units I do not think they will work as configured for cars prior to the TR6

i’m sure they can be made to work but i’ll need to test/experiment on an earlier car before i can offer a unit for a 4/4a/5

so for the SE units, which are ready to ship!, I’d really only be confortable supplying them to TR6 owners.

i think that is only Darren from the ‘lucky 5’ ?

Malcolm, Stuart, David, Mike, i propose to move you to the ‘first customers for a 4/4a/5 version list’ if thats ok?

please confirm

if so i’ll have Four more SE versions available for TR6 owners and will review the requests above in order to allicate these.

i’m sorry the units don’t work easily for earlier cars, the park switching is just too ‘different’ from the ‘6.

Steve

3 minutes ago, stuart said:

Thats OK Steve no problem, when you do work out one suitable for 4/4a/5 let me know.

Stuart.

Thanks Stuart.

so the first ‘lucky loser’ to get one of the SE units reallocated is ALFROM !

Alfrom, please message me with your full name and address and i’ll post you a unit !

steve

Happy to wait Steve.

My electrical experiences are poor enough, without any doubt about the units working. Your hard work/development is much appreciated. Keep me posted as and when.

Mike

30 minutes ago, Aldpilot said:

Happy to wait Steve.

My electrical experiences are poor enough, without any doubt about the units working. Your hard work/development is much appreciated. Keep me posted as and when.

Mike

Thanks Mike.

so JoesTr6 is the next in line 

Joe, please message me with your full name and address and i’ll post you a unit !

Three SE units put in First Class post this morning for Darren, David and Pierre ! 

i’m waiting to hear from Malcolm and Joe before posting theirs

Steve