Hi Phil,

I’m afraid there is no easy answer/solution.
I do not know if this offered as a “package” in the UK.

Most of it can be done by yourselves:

1) Replace hoses from tank to filter and pump.

2) Idem from pump to PRV and inlet to MU. These two are the high pressure section hoses so should be done first.

3) Replace small 3/16” hoses in the return line from MU (including the piece hidden above the tank).

4) Replace tank filler neck hose. I’m not sure if a suitable grade is readily available.

5) Replace O-rings and membrane in MU by Viton-Grade B.

6) Replace oil-seals (2x) in pedestal by Viton Grade B.

7) Replace O-rings in plastic pipes to injectors (on the banjo’s) and O-rings in injectors, Viton Grade B.

I had my MU done by Neil Ferguson, who also reconned the injectors, adjusted the PRV and supplied all the O-rings and Oil seals and replaced the old nylon pipes to the injectors.

The ethanol resistent fuel hoses are basically available with a multi layer system (like the often discussed Gates Barricade Fuel Injection Hose  or as PTFE-pipe. PTFE (“Teflon”) has best resistance against ethanol but may introduce vibrations because it is stiffer. Neil Revington is a good source for info on this too.

A caution about “Viton”:
There is “Viton” and “Viton”, so you should specify “Viton Grade B” for O-rings abd oil seals and have confirmation from the supplier. Not just “Viton”, see below link for more info:

http://o-ring.info/en/brochures/eriks - viton fluoroelastomers an overview.pdf

Regards,

Waldi

Thanks. I am a little warey with regard buying fuel pipe myself. There is so much Chinese rubbish about. A couple of years ago I bought a braded fuel hose for my 49 Land Rover from a reputable trader, fit it but did not start the vehicle for 4 months as I was working overseas. when I came home, straight into the garage, started the car and fuel sparayed from the hose through multiple micro holes. Since then I have bought rubber fuel pipe, with all the appropriate information stamped on it for other vehicles and found that within 6 months it starts to crack.