0.625 clutch master

Hi folks, 

Thought I would tell you about a mod I made to my clutch hydraulic system. I run a supercharger and the extra torque was causing a standard clutch to slip. To solve this I fitted a saab 900 turbo clutch which worked great but as a bit heavy. So to solve this one of folk on on here suggested fitting a 0.625 bore master cylinder. I did this but there was not enough  throw to disengage the clutch. I looked at the system some more, there was minimal fee play. However the clutch pedal actually has a lot more movement then is used in the standard set up. It would mean that the pedal is higher than the brake pedal but that is the same setup in my modern car. To use this extra play I used an adjustable pushrod for the master cylinder. It needed a little filing to get it to fit but the result is great. About a 30 % reduction in effort. 

Happy camper. 

Tim