Auto Electrical Spares- Beware

Has anyone dealt with this company?  I ordered a couple of instrument bezels a month ago and despite receiving an email saying they will process as soon as possible I have heard nothing.  They do not respond to emails nor do they answer the 'phone and you can't leave a message.  Of course they have had my money all this time.

I should have looked at their reviews first as it all seems pretty standard practice for them.  I wonder whether Trading Standards would be interested.

Mike

I have purchased from their eBay shop - it was a few years ago, but i must have been satisfied with their service because I didn’t add them to my list of ‘don’t-go-there-again’ sellers.

Hope you get it resolved.…. Andy 

Edited by AndyR100

Yes also had great service from auto electric SUPPLIES.  annoying the names are so similar. 

Tim

I have bought good quality spares from https://www.autoelectricalspares.co.uk in the past, but recently they seem to be struggling to get orders processed, I gave up eventually. Shame because their stuff is good

David

I had a problem with these people. I ordered some light units that were not delivered. I could not contact them in any way. Look at trustpilot as the whole sad saga is there. I made a complaint to PayPal after many weeks of grief and got a refund the next day. You will need evidence of trying to contact them. My brother tells me these people were ok in the past but now seem to have gone downhill. Avoid at all costs. Auto Electrical Spares.co.uk Is the name of the rogue outfit. If they can’t fulfil your order they will ignore you - beware. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/20/2021 at 1:47 PM, RobH said:

Those are two different companies.  AES (Auto Electrical Supplies) are good. Never had any problem with them. 

This is the company Mike means I believe:

https://www.autoelectricalspares.co.uk

Also had the same from autoelectricalspares.co.uk  Had my money weeks and will not answer phone, text messages or emails. Don't touch!!!

Will contact my bank in the morning.

Pissed off Harry 

• 4 weeks later...

Just to update this.  Money successfully refunded to my credit card via chargeback, very quick and easy.

Now need to source some bezels, most suppliers want to sell you them with new glasses and rubbers which doubles the price.  Does anyone know of a supplier who will just do the bezel alone?  They are for sidescreen speedo/tacho.

Mike

3 minutes ago, mike ellis said:

Just to update this.  Money successfully refunded to my credit card via chargeback, very quick and easy.

Now need to source some bezels, most suppliers want to sell you them with new glasses and rubbers which doubles the price.  Does anyone know of a supplier who will just do the bezel alone?  They are for sidescreen speedo/tacho.

Mike

Why dont you contact this Ebay supplier who does indeed do the full kit and ask if they will split https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272142276201?hash=item3f5cf19669:g:Bp0AAOSwKtlWo9WU

Stuart.

On 10/6/2021 at 9:55 PM, harrytr5 said:

Also had the same from autoelectricalspares.co.uk  Had my money weeks and will not answer phone, text messages or emails. Don't touch!!!

Will contact my bank in the morning.

Pissed off Harry 

I eventually got my money back and that will be that.

Regards Harry