Have a great (IWE) weekend folks

I can’t make this weekend as I have racing in the clubs championship 

shelsley on Saturday and Curborough on Sunday.

just wanted to wish all those that are going a fantastic time and think of me as being there in spirit. 

Those that can’t make it either please feel free to add your comments so we can all join in “virtually”

say hi to the folks from MG’s on Track as they hosted a wonderful track day at Anglesey on Monday and made it so special for my mother in law post cancer treatment  bucket list tick.

Safe TRavelling  and ENJOY

H

Well said Hamish,

I too can't be with the crowd this time.

To each and everyone of you, have the most wonderful time, and lets add a special thanks to the many folk, who have worked tirelessly

from all the car clubs involved, to make this happen.

John.

Same for me, i’m occupied with other things this weekend but would have attended otherwise.

hope it stays dry for you, and me !, and look forward to seeing the pictures

maybe i’ll be there next year selling Intermittent Wiper kits :-) 

Steve

Thanks for your good wishes. It’s great to be back. Even bagged my usual camping spot. Nice neighbours; restoring a 2. Just seen Mr Cornish striding purposefully across the field and also Stuart with his two ‘spanners’, whilst I raise a glass at the Bar to those of you who are here in spirit only!

Miles

Edited by MilesA

I'm at Malvern in spirit, so have a good weekend. Hopefully next year both the 6 and its owner will be in fine tune, fit to join in again. Peter

We’re at the Triumph weekend just had the afternoon at the show ground all looks like it gearing up to be a great weekend, we’re not camping so we’re back at the Malvern Hills Hotel for a drink and then get ready for dinner. Hamish have a good two days racing.

Mike Redrose group 

5ACF7FE8-10B1-4B66-9D54-D5CEEA07C01A.jpeg

3 hours ago, brenda said:

We’re at the Triumph weekend just had the afternoon at the show ground all looks like it gearing up to be a great weekend, we’re not camping so we’re back at the Malvern Hills Hotel for a drink and then get ready for dinner. Hamish have a good two days racing.

Mike Redrose group 

5ACF7FE8-10B1-4B66-9D54-D5CEEA07C01A.jpeg

Cheers mate

enjoy the weekend  

and thanks for the help refitting gearbox. 

Sorry we’re not attending this year, hope you all have a great weekend :D

Ben & Vicky 

Had a 3hr drive up and a 3 hr drive home yesterday to visit Malvern, it looks like it’s going to be a great show, 

I had a chance to see people I haven’t seen for a while. That was worth the trip just having a chin wag., I’d have love to have stayed longer.  If you  are thinking of going do it, with TSSC and MG cars there’s plenty verity to see and things to watch, looking at the program, 

Having been isolating I can’t believe how great it was to enjoy the time there. smiles all around:) :)

Wishing one and all a fabulous weekend and catch-up!  Sadly, this is the second year we've had to cancel our trip due to the pandemic..but..we have provisional bookings for next year's IWE.  We'll try our very best not to wish the year away until then..haha!  The good news is we will have the arrival of our first grandchild in December...it will be our BEST ever Christmas present, so we have plenty to think about and to look forward to in the coming months... a baby girl!  Love to you all.  Graeme and Sue Cook in Canada

I'm happy to say that your good wishes were granted and it was a very good weekend indeed.  Just a very short shower of rain about 10am on Saturday, but otherwise good weather.

An incredible number of cars, the camping area almost completely full, many traders, continuous activity in the arena, and lots of noise from the auto-solo and the band in the marquee with the bar.

As expected, a great many super cars with Triumph and MG badges, and the MG people were really friendly and helpful.

A great way of putting Covid-19 behind us and looking forward to the future.

All of us missed Graham (of course we did - irreplaceable), but Wayne worked his socks off for the whole two days and did a superb job with the very attractive Sam to assist him.

Ian Cornish