Dove roof to windscreen frame fixings

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask as I cannot find a Dove specific section, but............

I am coming to the end of a long restoration on our Dove, and I need a little help with the fixing details where the front edge of the roof attaches to the top of the windscreen frame. The screen frame was part way through replacement by a previous owner when we acquired the car so I have no reference.  I assume from looking at the front edge of the roof which has a wooden section glassed in that it might have been coach bolts (four off?)up through the screen frame into the roof.

Can anyone confirm, and better still take a picture or two please.

Cheers

David

Hi David.

I would say that you have posted in the right section, but the answer may be hard to find, most Dove owners would not have ever seen that area exposed.

Good luck with it anyway, I used to own GPH359C a Wedgwood blue Dove - wish I still had it !

Bob.

2 hours ago, Lebro said:

Hi David.

I would say that you have posted in the right section, but the answer may be hard to find, most Dove owners would not have ever seen that area exposed.

Good luck with it anyway, I used to own GPH359C a Wedgwood blue Dove - wish I still had it !

Bob.

Thanks Bob, but I should think the heads of the fixings (whatever they might be) should be visible underneath the windscreen frame header rail behind the sunvisors. 

Hi

There is a recently restored TR with Dove roof 'recently fitted' in TR Action latest issue.

Perhaps the seller could help you?

Nigel.