Who needs 500 angry horses?

When you can have this much fun behind the wheel with 32!  :D

(Girlfriend had a 2CV at uni. Often pushed it to the edge - but never managed to roll it. To this day, still one of the most entertaining cars I've ever driven)

Deggers

1 hour ago, Mick Forey said:

Linda had one for a few years and you soon learned that grip and body roll are not related. Great fun to drive.

Mick

Aha, exactly ! That’s why you don’t need a front anti roll bar without a rear anti roll bar on TRs 2/3/4/5/6 .

Also remembering my TR 7 V8 race car we didn’t have anti roll bars at the front OR the rear and it was noted for it’s vice free handling by Jeremy Walton motoring journalist.

Mick Richards

My first car, bought in 1984, without engine and in a rather poor condition, was a TR7.

One of my brothers (I hadn't any driving license then) towed it back to my home behind his Citroën Ami 8 : not much horse power, but serious torque for a rather small flat twin !