MG club partners are sending them out apparently 

they are in the post.

With pingdemic and people self-isolating, many services are suffering delays - just look at the empty shelves in the supermarkets.

Our bin collection on Monday had only driver plus one (normally plus two), so driver was having to get out of the cab to pull bins across the busy main road, empty them and return them whilst his mate was dealing with bins on near side, of which there are more (houses closer together).  And South Oxon Council has been forced to suspend collection of garden waste.

A small package posted by Revington on Friday 30th was delivered by Royal Mail yesterday - usually arrives within 2 days.

DVLA has not been testing HGV drivers and issue of licences is subject to delays (my Driving Licence expired 5 days ago, but I have a letter permitting me to continue driving).  

Passport service is very slow.  I believe that the world is continuing to spin at the same rate - but for how much longer?

Ian Cornish

Hi Mike

Still waiting for my ticket ( may have to join you gate crashing )

See you there

Harvey

9 hours ago, ianc said:

With pingdemic and people self-isolating, many services are suffering delays - just look at the empty shelves in the supermarkets.

Our bin collection on Monday had only driver plus one (normally plus two), so driver was having to get out of the cab to pull bins across the busy main road, empty them and return them whilst his mate was dealing with bins on near side, of which there are more (houses closer together).  And South Oxon Council has been forced to suspend collection of garden waste.

A small package posted by Revington on Friday 30th was delivered by Royal Mail yesterday - usually arrives within 2 days.

DVLA has not been testing HGV drivers and issue of licences is subject to delays (my Driving Licence expired 5 days ago, but I have a letter permitting me to continue driving).  

Passport service is very slow.  I believe that the world is continuing to spin at the same rate - but for how much longer?

Ian Cornish

Possibly worse still, there is a scary story in the Guardian today about the gulf stream slowing or even stopping.

We are coming with or without tickets ! Surely there is a list of all those who have applied for and paid for tickets ! 

1 hour ago, SeanF said:

Arrived in Surrey yesterday. Not really a ticket, just an armband and some information leaflets. No windscreen sticker or cards/badges?

what no badge i will have a gap on my board in the garage now hahahahaha will they be available at the TR register stand ????????

1 minute ago, ianc said:

Windscreen sticker not necessary, I'm told, because entry is for people, vehicle (if any) being irrelevant.

Ian Cornish

Hi Ian, I agree that it's not necessary, but the round tax disc type sticker was a nice thing to have and display on the car.

Sean

Well we still havent received our tickets... which is a bit or a worry as we have a stand booked inside with a car and a charity cake sale, Pete and Tom Cox are meant to be doing a seminar... watching the post with eagle eyes. It sounds like a lot of people have received their tickets recently so its just a matter of days now, literally

Tickets (well, wristband) has finally arrived in Frome.

I have only just realised that despite the initial offering stating that weekend tickets were all that was going to be made available, there are now also individual day tickets.  When did that change take place?

Rgds Ian

52 minutes ago, Ian Vincent said:

Tickets (well, wristband) has finally arrived in Frome.

I have only just realised that despite the initial offering stating that weekend tickets were all that was going to be made available, there are now also individual day tickets.  When did that change take place?

Rgds Ian

Hi Ian

I ordered my Saturday tickets on the 2nd March, so quite some time.