This was the reply I got from Jo on the 5th Aug - at 9.00pm in the evening!

Good evening Ian,

They started being posted out from Tuesday.  If you have not received them before Wednesday (which will be the last day that I am around before I head off to Malvern), let me know and I will have these at the gate ready for you to collect.

Kind regards.

Jo Whitty

Less than a week to go and the tickets still haven't arrived in Evesham..................

Please put on you wristband before arriving at the gate. This was a major cause of the delay getting into Stratford a few years back. Wristbands in the boot, lost in the glovebox, people refusing to wear them. Nobody got in unless they wore them properly.

Please help the gate stewards get you in quickly,

Mick

Would have been nice to have a rubber band which you can take off when having a shower. I do detest these wrist bands, at least the ones we wore as a new born can be unclipped and that was along, long time ago.

Roll on the weekend

Regards Harry