Pete Cox's Final seminar.

As I am sure you are all aware, we will be doing a seminar at the Triumph and MG Weekend on Saturday 14th August at 1.30pm – 2:30pm in the Friesian Pavilion. Sadly this is likely to be my Dad's last seminar before he hands over to myself, although I am sure he will chip in from time to time if/when we do them in the future. If there are any questions or things you would like us to demonstrate please do let us know so we can bring along the right items and display models!

And I’m gonna miss it cos they are doing a fantastic job on my gearbox to help keep a promise for a bucket list ride along track day and I’m racing on the actual W/e how ironic. 

please support Tom and his dad on this and their new business together their knowledge and service is ace.

ask to see my 2nd gear !!!!! :wacko:

Let’s hope you get your gearbox back soon, if not they may take it to the show to demonstrate what they have been doing for you. Sorry I will miss the seminar as it clashes with something else I am doing at the same time.

Mike redrose group 

Edited by BRENDA1

Tom, That location suffers from noises-off, especially the public address. In 2017 I was inaudible as the "organiser" had failed to provide the requested amplification. The  seminar was ruined as a result. Peter

4 hours ago, Peter Cobbold said:

Tom, That location suffers from noises-off, especially the public address. In 2017 I was inaudible as the "organiser" had failed to provide the requested amplification. The  seminar was ruined as a result. Peter

Wasn't that Lincoln ?

Bob.

8 minutes ago, Lebro said:

Wasn't that Lincoln ?

Bob.

Bob, Lincoln was "Combustion", Malvern "SUs".  The outside PA was a problem at both, but Malvern was really bad as I had no microphone. The doors and windows had to be shut to try to keep the PA from drowning my voice and the heat built up to oppressive level. I do hope the organisers do a better job for Pete Cox.

Peter

I attended Peter Cobbold's session at Malvern, and he is quite correct in saying that his interesting and valuable presentation was ruined because he was not provided with the amplification which had been promised him, and the PA in the arena, which is just a few yards away, drowned his voice most of the time.

It's good to know that the younger Cox is permitting Pete to step back somewhat - and probably get his alloy-bodied TR4 racer going again!

The duo recently fettled my overdrive gearbox, which is now re-installed (thanks to Tony Sheach and my son, Alex, who did the heavy part) and, after I re-connected everything, is working well.

Ian Cornish