Tr4 engine torque bar

If anyone has  a TR4 engine torque bar sitting around would you be able to  provide me with a diagram of it and dimensions so we can fabricate one 

alternatively happy to buy one second hand but its usually the freight to NZ that kills it.   Stay safe over there

cheers Jim 

Brilliant   Thanks Stuart,  I will fabricate one up now  appreciate the help.  Hope your all good down in Turo.

Thanks agin 

Jim 

Cheers Marco 

11 hours ago, Z320 said:

Hi Stuart,

the steel is 1/10" = 2.5 mm?

Ciao, Marco

Correct Marco

Stuart.

12 hours ago, kiwi-jim said:

Brilliant   Thanks Stuart,  I will fabricate one up now  appreciate the help.  Hope your all good down in Turo.

Thanks agin 

Jim 

We are thanks Jim.

The rubber bump stop is the same as used at the rear of a 4a bonnet.

Stuart.

Edited by stuart

I fitted one of these but didn't consider it sufficient because of its position in relation to the centre line of the crankshaft.

I devised my own system, and it is described in TR Action 130 (May 1996), repeated in Technicalities CD pages G15-G19.  Dirt cheap!  Unfortunately, wouldn't work on a TR2/3 as the suspension mountings are closer together.

Ian Cornish

1 hour ago, ianc said:

I fitted one of these but didn't consider it sufficient because of its position in relation to the centre line of the crankshaft.

I devised my own system, and it is described in TR Action 130 (May 1996), repeated in Technicalities CD pages G15-G19.  Dirt cheap!  Unfortunately, wouldn't work on a TR2/3 as the suspension mountings are closer together.

Ian Cornish

The reason I have that one on my shelf is because using the up-rated Landrover round engine mounts means the bump rubber doesnt reach as I was going to fit it to mine after engine upsizing.

Stuart.