Dads old TR7 - ULM 111R

Hi All,

I have been trying to track down my dad's old Triumph TR7 for a number of years. 

My dad owned it back in the late 80s before my sister and I were born. The registration for the car is ULM 111R. Sadly, my dad passed away back in 2012 however he used to tell me about the car all the time and how much he loved it and regretted selling it. 

I have posted on TR7 owners clubs and Triumph groups but haven't had much luck there. I was in contact with the editor of Practical Classics who sent me an article written by the owner of the car in 2013. I have since had contact with him, he sent me a number of pictures of the car which I have shown to my mum and brought back a lot of memories for her. He told me that he had sold the car on but couldn't remember the person's name but that he thought they lived in the London/Essex area. He told me that he was a car dealer by trade and has had a look whether the car had had any change of ownership since he sold it which it hasn't. I believe that the car is now tax and MOT exempt due to the age but it is showing up on the Government website as Taxed and MOT'd.

If anyone has any information regarding the car or the current owner I would be so appreciative if you could get in contact with me.

tr7 2.png

tr7.png