T R 6 panel lettering.

l am refurbishing my UK 1974 M reg “6” which the technical advice states is Mimosa but actually is much closer to Inca Yellow.
Can someone advise what is the correct lettering and colour for the rear panels please? 
All help much appreciated.

John Emms.

2 hours ago, John Emms said:

l am refurbishing my UK 1974 M reg “6” which the technical advice states is Mimosa but actually is much closer to Inca Yellow.
Can someone advise what is the correct lettering and colour for the rear panels please? 
All help much appreciated.

John Emms.

I don’t think Inca was a colour for the TR6 Mimosa was the only Yellow for the 74 Here is a pic of mine with correct decals

5EAD53FC-7A7D-4186-8A5C-582CBF7DB22F.thumb.jpeg.dd32e7494fe96ca6fc608df4f3f23e19.jpeg

Not sure this is the original as the car had some work done on the body work paint early 90’s. There is a  simple elegance to it I think. Picture below.

B2E5C528-F67C-4F45-84B3-A819180D0A24.jpeg

John,

Here's an abstract from the parts book. Black decals were only fitted to yellow TR6 and the Union Jack decals to the CF series from CF1. 

Derek

PS not one of the commission number tables posted by BlueTR3A is correct 

rear decals.JPG

14 hours ago, Richard71 said:

Were those not fitted only to cars for the U.S. market?

Richard.

Yes and a good job there were, a very easy way to spoil a car, horrid things. 

31 minutes ago, Kiwifrog said:

In a cardboard box somewhere in the garage :D

Make sure you leave them there

On 6/17/2021 at 7:12 PM, Martin50 said:

Not sure this is the original as the car had some work done on the body work paint early 90’s. There is a  simple elegance to it I think. Picture below.

B2E5C528-F67C-4F45-84B3-A819180D0A24.jpeg

Should be RED decals on White car...Centre of light yes...but about one inch out from the chrome surround.