Triumph & MG Weekend 2021

The NLG (North London Group) will be there as normal, 15-20 cars split between camping and the Abbey B) 

It will be nice to be back at Malvern. Looking forward to it

20150808_210732.jpg

Edited by North London Mike

I am posting this information provided by John Davies under the topic Triumph & MG Weekend 2021.  John is organising the displays for the clubs.

Sporting cars at Malvern.

This year's display of sporting cars at Malvern will be expanded to include not only TRR and TSSC cars, but MGs as well!     In roughly equal numbers, we intend to fill the Wye Hall with a  selection of very special cars, from all ages of all three Clubs' competition history.        So that the owners can have time off to enjoy the WeekEnd themselves, there will be comprehensive display boards by each, so that you can appreciate their finer points.      Some will even be competing at Malvern in the AutoSolo event!

So make a date to visit the Wye Hall during your visit!

John

Whoops - meant to post this elsewhere!  Ian Cornish

Edited by ianc
  • 3 weeks later...

It says tickets will be sent out 2 weeks before event, and it’s only pre booking no tickets on gate. If you go onto the menu and home page it tells you all the info you need to know about the weekend. Sorry it doesn’t mention the weather but hopefully it will be sunshine all the way.

Mike Redrose group 

Edited by brenda

Mike

i had read the details for tickets and the WE on the website but I was asking if there had been a “change” to this since the restrictions were relaxed. 
if there were a limited number of “on the day tickets” available it might tempt a few more visitors, there maybe good reasons for keeping it prebooked, ie at least you know the numbers attending.

Phil

3 hours ago, PGB BME said:

Mike

i had read the details for tickets and the WE on the website but I was asking if there had been a “change” to this since the restrictions were relaxed. 
if there were a limited number of “on the day tickets” available it might tempt a few more visitors, there maybe good reasons for keeping it prebooked, ie at least you know the numbers attending.

Phil

Stating the obvious at the moment you can still buy pre booked tickets and achieve the 2 weeks before event "posting" out time frame. 

Mick Richards

Mick

i realise that but if your unsure on whether you can attend you wouldn’t bother buying pre paid tickets.

I was only asking if there had been any changes following the restriction changes, it’s a simple question.

Phil

18 minutes ago, PGB BME said:

Mick

i realise that but if your unsure on whether you can attend you wouldn’t bother buying pre paid tickets.

I was only asking if there had been any changes following the restriction changes, it’s a simple question.

Phil

Maybe someone from the organising committee could answer please.

Unfortunately the virus can’t read the government’s legislation changes and it didn’t disappear on the 19th. 

so many orgs are keeping to the precautionary principle.

pre sale means they know who attended and when so contact can be made if it becomes a spreading event. 

8 hours ago, PGB BME said:

Mick

Phil

I’m fully aligned with Phil…

I cannot (again) attend the full meeting due to something I’ve got to do and want to do on Saturday but would appreciate the option of perhaps jumping in the car Sunday morning …. Why make things difficult for members if not really necessary?

8 hours ago, Hamish said:

Unfortunately the virus can’t read the government’s legislation changes and it didn’t disappear on the 19th. 

so many orgs are keeping to the precautionary principle.

pre sale means they know who attended and when so contact can be made if it becomes a spreading event. 

+1

Ticets were supposed to be sent out two weeks prior to the event but we are now less than (admittedly only just) two weeks away and I haven't seen my ticket / armband yet.  Has anybody received them yet?

Rgds Ian

PS  Is there any intention to have a forum meet and if so, will it be lunchtime or evening? (Saturday?)

Edited by Ian Vincent

Forum meeting: bear in mind that in the Arena at 12:40 on Saturday there will be "60 Years of TR4", and then there will be the club's Extraordinary General Meeting at 13:00 in the Linden Suite, above Severn Hall.

Only a couple of items on the Agenda for the EGM, and neither seems particularly likely to provoke a great amount of discussion - but I could be wrong, of course!

Ian Cornish

14 hours ago, Ian Vincent said:

Ticets were supposed to be sent out two weeks prior to the event but we are now less than (admittedly only just) two weeks away and I haven't seen my ticket / armband yet.  Has anybody received them yet?

Rgds Ian

PS  Is there any intention to have a forum meet and if so, will it be lunchtime or evening? (Saturday?)

How about 4pm on the Saturday in or near the Stockman's restaurant like we had a few years back - pass it on.

Roger

14 hours ago, Ian Vincent said:

Mine arrived in this mornings post.

...... Andy 

Looking forward to seeing you all at the meeting. Can i suggest that we have our forum names on a sticker/ badge/ forehead while we've all got plenty of time to organise it for ourselves on an individual basis.