It's a walk in the park.

I didn't know that you were a son of Somerset Ian. It is the county that I still call home, having grown up on the Mendip hills and around the Chew Valley in a small village called East Harptree, despite not having lived there for about 40 years now.

On 6/12/2021 at 8:46 PM, Richardtr3a said:

I seem to be improving faster than the other 4 patients in my hospital wing.

Very glad to hear you’re on the mend Richard. Here's hoping for a full and speedy recovery. 

Dangerous creatures, cows.

I spent my teenage years living and working around horses, but the neighbouring farm kept cattle. Walking to the stables one afternoon, I discovered just how fast 800kg of prime beef can move when it decides to take a dislike to someone. Cornered, I stood my ground, and the damn thing knocked me clean out of my boots. I hit the ground running, and I didn’t stop until I reached the gate: bruised, muddy, and a lot wiser. 

No, not overly keen on cows. 

Best approached with caution . . . (or with cold beer and a charcoal grill).

Cheers, Deggers

I have managed to log on in the Hospital. 

They have fitted my chest with a drain off valve  which is very uncomfortable, The nurses are checking a small container under the bed every two hours and I  hope that it will soon be removed. It is tempting to suggest an upgrade,  and put the NHS in touch with Peter Wigglesworth, who is very clever with drain off valves. Have you any spare time Peter. ?

Richard ( no Bruno )