Hi Jack

You can read about this car in my report in TR Action 328. A special front was created to the owners specification by  Shapecraft in Surbiton when the original front was damaged. I saw the car at Malvern in 1983 and it looked good, it is spectacular now.

How is your restoration progressing? Any pictures.

Cheers

Richard

• 1 month later...

Hi Richard! 

Great to hear you have that much info, I will definitely look up the report. Yes it's in truly superior condition...

For my own restoration, things are progressing - the car was stripped down to bare metal and it seems the chassis was subject to a lot of repairs, not all of them quite straight, so there's a lot of underbody work to be done, but the body is in better shape than expected. I've been working with a shop as I was out of the country for a while, but I'm back now and planning to visit in the next month! Many pictures forthcoming at that point :)

Cheers,

Jack

• 3 weeks later...