New Fusebox - odd bridge

I picked this fusebox up from TRGB on Friday, two of the terminals are bridged, my current 'box doesn't have this. Depending on which way up the box goes you will either create two non-ignition controlled inputs or have two outputs that work when the lights are on, am I missing something here?

Ian

fusebox.jpg

That is a Lucas 7FJ 37552.   The one without the link is the 7FJ 37420.

It doesn't make much difference in a TR6 as only three of the fuses are used as standard according to the Autowire diagram.

It might be useful to wire it so there are two un-switched fused feeds, so the 'spare' one can feed (say ) a radio or a power socket ? 

32 minutes ago, RobH said:

That is a Lucas 7FJ 37552.   The one without the link is the 7FJ 37420.

It doesn't make much difference in a TR6 as only three of the fuses are used as standard according to the Autowire diagram.

It might be useful to wire it so there are two un-switched fused feeds, so the 'spare' one can feed (say ) a radio or a power socket ? 

Thanks Rob, I don't have a parts manual and the ROM doesn't give the part number for the fusebox so I can't see which is correct. I already have the additional circuits you mention in my loom.

Ian