13 hours ago, John McCormack said:

Thanks Peter and Mick. I did have my hopes up, I was sitting here imagining angles for the hardtop and though it might be the RHD one. A good pickup on the part number.

What is the 'modified' one like? Does it fit?

Hi John. 

I never tried it to be honest, as when my top was returned after the restoration the offending brackets were already on the roof.

Tell you what I'll do, I'll send you the bracket which was altered by the man whom owns TR Trader in Manchester ( he assured me that with a bit of 'wiggling' it would fit) and if it's of any use to you we can come to an arrangement you're happy with?

Regards

Peter

I went to my garage today just to see if adding clutch fluid to my clutch problem would help, I did not expect it to, and it did not.

While I was there I decided to take photos of my hardtop brackets which I had made by my friend Steve.

Mick.

IMG_5184.thumb.JPG.4acf5ec4a9b31510776b7619e2dd3040.JPGIMG_5191.thumb.JPG.0a71a441dd72436769a693b697b67126.JPG

On 6/11/2021 at 8:14 AM, pjc615ukuk said:

Hi John. 

I never tried it to be honest, as when my top was returned after the restoration the offending brackets were already on the roof.

Tell you what I'll do, I'll send you the bracket which was altered by the man whom owns TR Trader in Manchester ( he assured me that with a bit of 'wiggling' it would fit) and if it's of any use to you we can come to an arrangement you're happy with?

Regards

Peter

Thanks Peter. I'll PM you my address and we can arrange for me to pay you the postage to Australia.