Beautifully (if somewhat creatively) restored Doretti in Japan for sale, which I stumbled across while looking for reference pictures for my own work...

1954 Swallow Doretti 販売車両 - 英国車専門店 パルクフェルメ | PARC FERME【英国車の販売・修理・車検】 (parc-ferme.jp)

The attention to detail is pretty breathtaking, though I think the leather bonnet/boot straps and oversize Le Mans filler are a bit overkill! The trim deletes and custom exhaust give it some serious purpose.

swallow_03.jpg

And as a slightly off-topic addition - apologies to those of you who I'd been talking to that I fell silent! I ended up having to leave the country (my girlfriend lives abroad and Brexit was going to separate us) and have been working long hours... But I left the car in the capable hands of a resto shop outside Glasgow, and they have the body stripped down for repairs, having found a LOT of misalignments and strange welds after some kind of previous damage. My girlfriend found a job in the UK (she was already looking, not just for me :rolleyes: ) so I'll be back in the summer, and hopefully there'll be lots of lovely progress pics to share. Hoping I can take the car for a first spin before the snow comes back, but it might be the following summer...