Lights in radiator grill

Hi all, really sorry to have to post this but I am struggling to find a thread on radiator lights, I seem to remember it was on the forum a while ago. But when I search radiator grill lights it doesn’t come up can anyone point me in the right direction. Many thanks in advance.

clem

Hi Clem

I recalled seeing this thread about grille mounted lights.

Like the idea just not 100% sure on the looks, probably because its unusual.

I may get a second grille and try it out ?

https://www.tr-register.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/68812-driving-lights-installed-in-front-grille/&tab=comments#comment-617201

Cheers  Keith

Thanks guys I have pm’d mike hoping to discuss. I have a spare grill here so I have a way ahead. I think

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, pinky said:

20201222_112025.thumb.jpg.032745c79d860cad27979e1863ceb7cb.jpg

Do you have to wear sun glasses at night with all those bulbs!

Very nice pinky but not an original grille. I was hoping to adapt an original one.

Hi, my handsome friends,

I saw Mike's lights, and had to have them,  a different take on it, I wanted to make it with no screws showing, I took the top and bottom chrome strips of, 

cut the frame and welded sections of angle into the frame, stretching and shrinking the frame to get a good fit to the car  body,  the lights are a tight fit.

Light suports were made, and the strips re fixed,  polished stainless steel finishers were fitted, the centre bar is  stainless steel  box section  with the top taken 

of formed to fit the profile of the car, and highly polished,  the grill is satin black, fixed with silicon  other fixing points were made to make it more substainal 

The electrics were a night mare,