White TR5 ??H 910G

Hi all

I have dropped a note to Roger Ferris but thought I would also try here - I recently discovered that my father-in-law (now deceased) used to own a TR5 and I was wondering if it was still around and in the register.

I was going through some old slides from 1971 with my wife and there were pictures of a white TR5, registration ??H 910G (unfortunately the first part of the plate is obscured by my 6 year old wife and her brother!). 

If it is still on the road I’m more than happy to send on scans of the slides if the current owner is interested.

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve,

if you go on the Gov't werbsite that shows details of registrations then start at AAH 910G - and then work through the permutations.

There are 400 (20 x 20) combinations.  At say 1 minute per combination that will give you a good evenings entertainment. 3Hrs 20min.

My TR4A  was originally XJH 10E  - XJ seems popular so start there  Just checked and it isn't XJH 910G (10/7/21)

Roger

Edited by RogerH
  • 1 month later...

Thanks guys - apologies for the delayed reply, but for some reason I've not been getting notifications on this.  Roger Ferris has also been very helpful and I see he's also put a note in the latest edition of TR Action. I'm going to see if I can dig out any more photos next time up up at the mother-in-law, hopefully showing the full number plate!

Cheers

Steve