Yorkshire Routes Request

My Daughter has bought my Son in Law a two day session with a Cobra - his most envied car. They are picking the car up near Harrogate and are looking for suitable routes to enjoy the open air drive of his life through all / lots of Yorkshire and its scenery.

Has anyone any suggestions for routes for this drive of his life, please?

PS. Would also be suitable information for me when I eventually finished my TR6 restoration!

Hi  Harrogate, Pately Bridge, Grassington, Kettlewell, Aysgarth, Haws, Ingleton, Settle, Stainforth, Litten, Arncliff,,Malham, Kirkby Malham, Gargrave, skipton, Harrogate. Its a full days drive, fantastic dales scenery. You need a good map.

Phil

Dales Tour Day 1 mid Berrys.pdfHi Richard, Phil has hit the spot with those destinations. There are few places better!  The Northumbria Group did a Dales Tour in 2019 based in Argengarthdale near Reeth. I put together some Tulip Routes for each day which I attach for your perusal.  First and last day was getting in and out of Yorkshire but the mid section covered many of those names Phil mentioned. You might be able to extract some of the route to better suite your needs. Hope it helps.

When you get your 6 finished we might be able to persuade the Northumbria Group out again and do some of the routes with you.  It wont be difficult.

Take care and enjoy.

TonyC

Dales Tour Day 2.pdf Dales Tour Day 3.pdf Dales Tour Day 4 final.pdf

Not sure what he wants but at least some wind in the hair motoring through beautiful country is probaly the request. he is used to open top cars but just not a Cobra even though it is on his shopping list. I'm passing this all on to my Daughter so she will decide. Thanks again.