Happy Birthday Bob

Many Happy Returns  to you. 

No doubt you will be working on your car, there is no stopping you  !!

Cheers, Conrad. 

Happy birthday Bob. 
messing about in boats on the Thames on a sunny day what could be better. 
H

C'mn Bob, ease off let the rest of us catch up. I hope you had a great day...Happy Birthday.

Mick Richards

IMG-20210423-WA0007.jpeg

A splendid day, even though we had a persistent misfire on 1 cylinder(of 3) swapped plugs around, fault followed the plug. Cleared it's self eventualy. Will treat it to 3 new ones I think.

Edited by Lebro

Belated Happy Birthday Bob. Hope the voyage blew a few cobwebs away. I recognize the spot on the Thames. You've just left the lock at Hampton Court behind you , passed the Rowing Clubhouse on your left and Taggs Island is on your right. It brought back happy memories of my younger days ( last Century !! ) running Canoeing Courses on Sunday mornings. We use to launch the canoes from Hurst Park field , a little further on from your photo location.

As for " counting backwards" Bob I'd save your energy , Time and tide wait'th for no man.

Regards Bob

Happy belated birthday Bob.

I’m a poor sucker when it comes to birthday wishes.

Cheers,
Waldi

Thanks Waldi, sorry I missed sending you one !

Bob - nice try , but wrong. Picture was taken upstream of Sheperton lock, heading into Chertsey Meads.

I can see how you came to that conclusion though with the house boats on the right. They are not on an island, but next to a busy road.

Bob.

Edited by Lebro