Sorting out a 1957 lotus 7 proper old school chap

This guy is a star. The video is worth sticking with til the test drive at the end

respect

Thats brilliant, cant beat the sound of a Coventry Climax at high revs! He`s a star, definitely very old school.

Stuart.

Great video Hamish, the car was very impressive, wonderful for a short cross country blast but I couldn't live with that gear whine on a long run. Good dd technique into 1st but the driver got a bit carried away at 20.30 and cut the corner a bit naughtily into the side road, it looked to me that a low slung vehicle could have been hidden unseen behind the hedge. Also, shortly after telling us how important it was to 'make sure no one's coming out the side' at 23.30 he takes a left hander without a glance to ensure that no one could emerge from the minor road on his right. I would not be a comfortable passenger!

Tim